Thank you for your continued support of TAHFM.
- The TAHFM membership fees for healthcare facilities have been revised to allow for more involvement with the TAHFM community and to limit barriers for joining.
- Healthcare facilities will pay a flat membership fee of $150 per year, and all staff can join as members under the facility account for FREE! Membership lists can be modified at any time.
- Associate, Lifetime, Retired, Student, and Educator will not change.
- Member Renewals are open now for the 2019 membership year! Click the button below to follow the steps for renewal / joining if you represent a healthcare facility. All other member types can log in to their member profiles to renew.
- We want to make this easy for you, so please call or email with any questions!
The TAHFM Board made this decision to offer a greater member value and to increase member participation in the TAHFM community. We hope this new structure will provide an easy opportunity for all staff related to facilities management to join without a heavy impact on your budget. Our old member structure was $100 for a facility and $50 per person connected to that account.
New TAHFM Member Structure:
||Annual Membership Dues
|Healthcare Facility Membership - based on physical address
|Associate Membership (Three total members)
Process to Renew
Healthcare Facilities, click the button below to to complete the spreadsheet for your facility to renew. All other member types can log directly into their account to pay their open dues invoice for 2019.
TAHFM is focused on making changes that benefit our members, and we are excited about what this new member structure means for our growing community of healthcare professionals. If for some reason, this does not work for you, please don't fret. Please fill out this form to request discounted dues. We’ll evaluate all options, and find something that will work best for you! Our goal is to grow our community, so we'll work closely with our members to ensure this is a good fit.