Healthcare Facilities Managers consider Interlink to be one of the best and most affordable opportunities for learning and sharing in Texas. Because the conference focuses on the unique opportunities and problems that we face, this event has earned a loyal following of participants. It is difficult for health care facility management professionals to find meaningful training that focuses on the issues unique to the health care physical environment. Interlink delivers the best value in professional development for facility managers in Texas. In addition to its content, the conference provides ongoing opportunities to discuss emerging issues and best practices with colleagues, vendors, and consultants across a broad continuum of health care issues. The value of the networking opportunities alone exceeds the price of admission.
Interlink 2015 will feature the perfect balance of thought-provoking general sessions and concurrent workshop sessions that focus on specific issues. This year's educational tracks are The Tablet Track, Tool Belt Track, and the Change Campaign Track. Our multi-track program was created for facility managers, project managers, engineering/maintenance personnel, administrators, safety officers, risk managers, architects, engineers, or other interested parties.
If you are involved with facility or construction management or operation of a healthcare facility, you can earn up to earn 16.25 contact hours and 1.625 CEUs!
Why Should You Attend?
Here are the top reasons:
- Grow your professional network at the Welcome Reception, Networking Breakfast, Casino Night, etc.
- Obtain Continuing Education contact hours necessary for relicensure or professional certificates
- Gain perspective on new standards and issues affecting the healthcare community as well as new trends in the industry
- Interlink focuses on providing you with the technical content you need to run your hospital!
- Discover and evaluate products and services offered by vendors that will support your ongoing initiatives within your organizations.
Golf Tournament Information
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 N. Gessner Rd
Houston, Texas 77024
Questions? Contact TAHFM at 512-220-4291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.