Interlink Scholarship Guidelines
TAHFM may provide a stipend or grant a waiver to attend the annual Interlink Educational conference based upon the following criteria:
- Students interested in pursuing a Healthcare Facilities Management or related career and/or are enrolled in a facilities management or related course of study at a Texas college or university.
- Leadership of Critical Access hospital or acute care hospital, less than 50 beds.
- Active Healthcare Facilities Management professionals who, because of great distances, or financial means of their organization, cannot attend Interlink.
- Healthcare Facilities Management professionals in a geographical region of Texas where TAHFM is actively working to increase membership and industry leadership.
- First time Interlink conference attendees, with an interest in expanding their participation with TAHFM committees who may meet one or more of the above criteria.
- Healthcare Facilities Management professionals who have brought significant value or recognition to the TAHFM organization in the most recent 12 months, or who, in the opinion TAHFM, deserve a complimentary Interlink registration due to Merit.
- TAHFM Membership is Required.
Applicant for an Interlink conference registration waiver submits the application below.
TAHFM’s Scholarship Committee will review applications for eligibility. The number of scholarships granted will be at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
All scholarship recipients will be granted complimentary registration to Interlink. Travel and hotel stipends will be granted to some applicants based on the committee's specifications.
Acceptance of these Interlink Waivers may require further participation within TAHFM’s committee structure or a future task force.
The decision of TAHFM’s Executive Committee in regards to these grants are final.